Monday, November 12, 2007

Meezer Monday

Mondays.... what can we say about Mondays except the best way to spend them is sleeping in a sun-lit window. Especially if there happens to be a nice soft sofa under it. Both of the humans are working on reports at home today. Silly beans! No wonder humans think Mondays are awful!

We spent a good portion of the morning running and frisking around. Now that we've run out of gas, time to rest, refuel, and get ready for a frisky afternoon! Castor has the window seat. I tried to cuddle with him earlier, but he put the biteys on my ear and bunny kicked my belly! Meanie! I just wanted to share his window seat and cuddle!

But that's OK. The arm of the sofa works nicely as well. Besides, I'll get him back for those biteys later. I've found a GREAT ambush spot at the bottom of the first level stairs. He's got a trouncing with his name on it later this evening!



14 comments:

Tybalt said...

I'm sure you'll be showing Castor later, Pollux! I hope your parents catch the ambush with their flashy box . . .

Kaze, Latte, & Chase said...

Being kittens is so hard! I'm glad you have each other to keep tired.

Latte

jenianddean said...

Happy MM!! That's a great sun spot. We love to lay on the couch and look out the window. We are always patrolling for sassy squirrels and lizards.

Good luck with the ambush!
-Jasper McKitten-Cat

Kimo & Sabi said...

Oooooh....someone's gonna git it!

Miz said...

Hello little
Meezers! You both are
quite handsome. If you got your collars off could your parents tell you apart?

Gemini said...

That looks like an excellent place to sit. You are so cute!!!!

The Meezers said...

we was wondering about the collars to - is that the only way they can tell you apart?

good luck wif the pouncing!!

Two Meezer Brothers said...

Awe! You guys can't tell us apart?

Pollux: I'm a bit leaner and have a face more like daddycat Peter Pan. I'm the braver brother, and really outgoing. I'm more vocal and have a really loud MAAAAOOOOO!!!!

Castor: I'm a bit stouter and have a face more like mommycat Stella. My meow is more quiet and sweet. I'm not as outgoing as Pollux. I tend to be more of the follower than leader, but I'm more snuggly.

Pollux: Our differences are subtle, but our family can tell us apart, with or without collars!

Samantha & Tigger said...

You two are so cute! You have grown into such handsome kitties and we love your names. Looks like someone is about to get pounced tonight.
Your FL furiends,

Mickey said...

That's right Pollux! Don't get mad,get even!!!!!

Since you are fairly new, I thought I would tag you for a Meme. You don't have to play,but it's fun and a good way to learn about each other. You can find details on my Nov.13 blog.
Purrs

Zippy, Sadie and Speedy said...

Oh, sometimes I wish I had a brofur. Gess my sisfurs will hafta do. Yoor mom makes pretty kitties. Prolly cuz she is so beyootiful.

The Meezer Gang said...

You boys need to play nicely! Castor, you are the thinker, and you will be about to outsmart your Feisty Brother soon!
Love you Guys!
Stella

Daisy said...

I was just noticing how cute your collars are with the little bells!

Boy said...

You are invited to come over for mine 14th purrthday party! Come have a wook at the invitation at mine bwoggy!