Monday, December 31, 2007

Meezer Monday- Happy New Year!!!!!

Castor: Hey effurrycat! Boy this has been an exciting week. First off, Christmas! Wowie! Sandy claws was furry good to us. We has lots of goodies and toys to play wif. And best of all, mommy made effurryone (including us and the two woofies) ham and cheese omelets for breakfast Christmas morning. Here we are gobbling up our yummies!

Pollux: I eated too much ham.... oooo my tummy!

Pollux: Here I am posing wif our not furry sister Emily. She's got bed head, doesn't she? You can see some of Sandy Claws goodies in this picture.

Pollux: The next day we went to the vet. We came through our hoohahectomy just fine. So now we have been assured we have no reason to return to the vet for a whole year! He may have kept our hoohahs for some strange reason, but if it means no more shots and rides in the kitty carrier, that's OK. We were a bit woozie from the operation, and were furry confused that we couldn't land our jumps very well that night. We have a clean bill of health. Castor is now a solid 3.5 pounds, and I am just over 4 pounds. I may look thinner, but I carry all my weight in my lankiness.

Castor: Yesterday, Pollux had a bit of an unusual misadventure. Mommy and daddy went to have dinner with friends, so we had the whole place to ourselves. When they got home, I let them know Pollux was in trouble. They called for him, and he didn't come running. They was furry worried. Well, he started to meow and call for them, and they finally found him. IN THE WALL!!!!!

Pollux: You see, they are remodeling their rec room, and we all know that we meezers are furry curious. Somehow, I got up to the top of the wall eight feet up. The ceiling has not been reinstalled yet, so, somehow I wound up inside a plumbing chase wall where the kitchenette will eventually be. Mommy and daddy did the only thing they could think to do and cut a hole in the wall so I could get out. I was SO glad to be free.

Castor: Here's the hole in the wall that Pollux escaped through. Good thing the humans are good at drywall repair! Excuse the mess. It's a big construction project right now!

Pollux: I immediately used the litter box and had some stinky goodness and water to ease my poor frazzled nerves. They we furry curious as to how I wound up in the wall. While she was taking a picture of the hole, mommy got a clue as to how that came about... I likes ladders.

Castor: OK, so that's our exciting week. Now it's time to be party cats! Mommy and daddy have a bottle of champage ready for the evening's festivities, and we might just have to help ourselves! Shhhhh! Don't tell them!







Effurrycat eat, drink, and be merry and celebrate New Year's Eve safely! Cheers!

Castor and Pollux






















19 comments:

DaisyMae Maus said...

Oh, Meezer Bros ... You two ARE furry curious! It's definitely a meezer trait 'cuz Lucky Charmz has ended up in some pretty odd places, too ... Just yesterday, he tried to help with the toilet brush an' nearly took a plunge headlong into the bowl. Oh, an' he loves ladders, too.

Concatulations on the hooha-ectomies ... You won't miss those little rascals at all.

Happy New Year! 2008 is gonna be GREAT!

DMM

Henry Helton said...

Have a Happy New Year! Love Henry, Clyde and Charlotte Helton!

The Furry Bambinos said...

How furry scary! Glad to hear that you are OK!!

Have a Happy New Year!
Padre, Panda Bear, and Meerkat

Caesar and Princess said...

Dear Kitties.
We read this today and it brought back lottsa memories of when we were kittens 16 years ago. We got into many tight places and mommie had to save us. One time Prinnie went behind the washer and she came out all black. She had to have a bath, hahaha One time I got stuck walking on some high up airductie things in the basement. I cried for a whole hour for mommie to save me.
Your stories give us lots of memories.

Happy New Year and it will be a great year without a vet visit!

purrrs, Prinnie and caesar

JB's Big World said...

Just saw you at DMM's so wanted to say hi! Happy New Year! You get champagne? Wow, none for me here at my house!
--JB

Camie's Kitties said...

We are very glad that you are okay - as we said on our blog, 2 Meezers can get into 4 times the amount of trouble. (but Mom wouldn't have it any other way)

Have a very happy New Year.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody and Camie

Daisy said...

WOW! You little meezers have had all kinds of crazy adventures. Happy New Year!

Honey P. Sunshine said...

Happy New Year!

Cheysuli and gemini said...

What an adventure--into the wall. Even I have not had the good fortune to explore in there. What good cats you both are!!!!

Happy 2008

Kimo & Sabi said...

Happy New Year!

Kaze, Latte, & Chase said...

Oh my goodness!!! Even I have never had an adventure like that. Wow, I'm VERY impressed and I think your mama cat would be too.

Kaze

Chance said...

yoos guys arr cyoot. Happie Noo Yeer!

Chance

Boy said...

You guys sound wike you had a weawwy exciting week! Be more careful while snoopervising awound ya? It's not fun to end up in the wall again!

Name: Mr. Hendrix said...

Happy New Year to you all! What little cuties you are.

It sounds to me like Pollux has an evil alter ego in there somewhere. They comes in handy when trouble is brewing...

I'm so glad you had a perfect first Christmas. We wish you a happy healthy wonderful 2008!

The Meezer Gang said...

Good Grief, Boys...You two truly are Meezers...Very happy to hear that you are eating well, getting into trouble, and being complete and utter loves!

Love you!
Stella

P.S. You are going to have little brothers and sisters the middle of February!

The Furry Fighter said...

happy new year to you both
can't believe it is already the time for you guys to get your hoohaas done...time flies!
xxx

Poppy Q said...

Happy noo year brudders. I sure is glad your mommy and daddy found you in that wall - very scary. I tried to sneak in a wall like that, and my mum rescued me when I was half way in. I could have fallen a long way.

I hopes you has a good 2008 with your fambly.

DaisyMae Maus said...

Pollux:
You've been tagged for a Meme by Sparky Fuzzypants. Stop by our bloggie an' look at the 1/8/08 posting for details.
DMM

pagan-kitty said...

What beautiful kittys i love your blog will be having a good look at this later :)