Monday, December 17, 2007

Meezer Monday- Tusselling Lesson #2

Pollux: Today's lesson- Get plenty of rest between rounds. It especially helps if you get as close as your opponent is willing to let you and yawn REALLY big in their face when you have aromatic kitten breath!

Castor: Whoa! That is some smelly breath! Smelly cat, smelly cat! What are they feeding you?

Pollux: Same thing they're feeding you, bro! Sorry to disappoint you guys, but I haven't attempted to learn that 5 foot pounce yet. I was exploring and studying the pounce from on top the shelves last Tuesday. Mommy wasn't watching me, but was sitting at the 'puter right next to the shelves. Well, I guess I wasn't so graceful that day 'cause I FELL right off the top of the shelf! Mommy was furry surprised, and so was I! I just sat there stunned for a moment, then regained my grace and sauntered off. I needed her to know that I MEANT to do that.

8 comments:

Zippy, Sadie and Speedy said...

Stinky kitty bref is offen da secret to winning a rassling match. If it's really bad it can render an opponent unconchus.

Tara said...

My brother Kavan's farts will make your eyes water! And when we wrestle, he can let out good ones!

Tara

Kaze, Latte, & Chase said...

Oh I did that whole fall from a very high height when I was 6 months old. Its an important lesson to learn. You're kittens so you really need your rest!

Kaze

Daisy said...

Sometimes when you make a little mistake and fall down, if you groom yourself and act nonchalant, nobody will notice your mistake.

Camie's Kitties said...

Of course you meant to fall off. Everyone needs to know that even mistakes are done on purpose.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody and Camie

Boy said...

Stinky kitten bweath! You're going to win for sure! heheh...

Caesar and Princess said...

Absolutely!!

I always lick myself and pretend that I meant to do it. I also have stinky breath. That helps as well

~Caesar

DaisyMae Maus said...

Yes ... It is important to maintain that "I MEANT to do that" air of aloofness.

BTW: What ARE they feeding you?

DMM