Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Warm Wednesday


Pollux: After much scuffling over the highly priced (and momentarily lost) furry mouse, we have decided that snuggling in our fleecy bed is much better, especially since it's now in the low 30's at night outside. Mommy and daddy have even spoiled us by putting our bed next to the space heater!
Castor: This fleecy bed is one of my most favoritest places, espcially when the heater is on!
Pollux: I'm still WAY more interested in being where the people are. After all, they might mess up my filing system if I don't snoopervise them!
Castor: That furry mouse sure was fun though. We may have to whap it around a bit more after a few hours of cat-napping!
Pollux: I was the one who won the Mexican Standoff by the way. I made the first pounce... but Castor somehow was the one who walked away with the mousie... I don't know how THAT happened... I'm not sure he fights fair!
Castor: All's fair in love and mousies, my brother!

9 comments:

Henry Helton said...

Hey you guys! I can't believe how your getting so big so quickly.

Kaze, Latte, & Chase said...

I agree with Henry! You're getting SO big. Good job training the humans to put the bed in front of the space heater. Next ask them to install a heatbox. Us frootbats need our ears warm!!

Kaze

Cheysuli and gemini said...

You are getting so big! And what a cute photo! I can still just lick your little heads. I miss my kits...

C.

Daisy said...

That fleecy bed sure looks cozy. And you are so lucky to have each other to snuggle with. Pixie does not snuggle with me, ever.

Phoebe, A Siamese Kitten said...

You two are cute brothers with those chocolate noses. Enjoy your warm fleece bed!

DaisyMae Maus said...

Wow! I can't believe how quickly you two are growin'! Wasn't it just yesterday when we were doing the weekly Meezer Mama Tummy photo? Amazing!
DMM

The Meezer Gang said...

You guys are getting so big!!! Much love to you, my boys...
Love
Stella

Zippy, Sadie and Speedy said...

Yoor beyootiful mom has some handsome boys...

Caesar and Princess said...

You two are growing. It is great to see you in this bed and that your beans are taking pictures. You two will be snuggling very tightly by next year, or maybe even March 08.

Happy snappy Monday