So here are seven random facts about me, Pollux the great.
1. Everytime mommy makes scrambled eggs, I thinks they are for me. I come running as soon as I hear that tap tap of the egg on the bowl. Give a meezer eggs once, and we expect it always!
2. I like my non-fur sisters toys as much as she does, and I'm always carrying around lincoln logs or legos, or batting around her hot wheels cars.
3. I'm secretly part kangaroo, and insist on getting inside of your shirt or blanket.
4. I'm furry adventurous, and I'm always winding up in unexpected places. I've gotten inside walls and accidentally left in closets. Luckily I meeze loudly when trapped! I've been known to get in the refrigerator while the people are getting food out and I mommy once thought I was going to try to jump inside the oven with the Thanksgiving turkey. I was put in the bedroom after that to prevent turkey craziness from getting me burned.
5. I had a hard time walking across porcelain tile in the bathroom at first. It's cold on my meezer toes!
6. I LOVE pestering Castor, even when he doesn't want to play. It's becoming routine for me to pester him until he gives up and takes refuge on one of the human laps. I'm a stinker!
7. It's becoming a regular thing for me to get frisky about an hour before time for the humans to get up. I wind up running across their heads enough times that they have on occassion banned me from the bedroom and they go back to bed for a while.
...Now I've gotta tag 7 kitties...
3) Cheysuli http://www.mysiamese.com/wordpress/
4) Merlin http://dragonheartsdomain.blogspot.com/
7) Phoebe http://asiamesekitten.blogspot.com/