Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Daisy Tagged me for a Meme



So here are seven random facts about me, Pollux the great.

1. Everytime mommy makes scrambled eggs, I thinks they are for me. I come running as soon as I hear that tap tap of the egg on the bowl. Give a meezer eggs once, and we expect it always!

2. I like my non-fur sisters toys as much as she does, and I'm always carrying around lincoln logs or legos, or batting around her hot wheels cars.

3. I'm secretly part kangaroo, and insist on getting inside of your shirt or blanket.

4. I'm furry adventurous, and I'm always winding up in unexpected places. I've gotten inside walls and accidentally left in closets. Luckily I meeze loudly when trapped! I've been known to get in the refrigerator while the people are getting food out and I mommy once thought I was going to try to jump inside the oven with the Thanksgiving turkey. I was put in the bedroom after that to prevent turkey craziness from getting me burned.

5. I had a hard time walking across porcelain tile in the bathroom at first. It's cold on my meezer toes!

6. I LOVE pestering Castor, even when he doesn't want to play. It's becoming routine for me to pester him until he gives up and takes refuge on one of the human laps. I'm a stinker!

7. It's becoming a regular thing for me to get frisky about an hour before time for the humans to get up. I wind up running across their heads enough times that they have on occassion banned me from the bedroom and they go back to bed for a while.

...Now I've gotta tag 7 kitties...








14 comments:

Kaze, Latte, & Chase said...

Oh you're one little fire-ball! I wish I had a human sibling who had toys I could play with.

Kaze

Tybalt said...

Great meme! It was great learning more about you. I'll have to think up 7 things . . .

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Pollux, that you for the tag! I will have to think about this. We have already been tagged three different times! Gemini just did one on Tuesday. I did one about a month ago and Georgia did one around the same time!

I loved learning about you though. You sound like you are an EXCELLENT meezer!

Karl & Ruis said...

Oh my gosh Pollux, you are quiet something! A kangaroo that jumps onto the oven with the turkey, hahahahahaha!
Make sure to come by tomorrow for our tea party for Miss Peach's 15th birthday on board the cruise ship in Antarctica!
Karl and Ruis

DaisyMae Maus said...

Pollux! Excellent job on the Meme, dood!

Charmee has tried to jump into the oven with the food ... He's big on snoopervising an' audience participation.

DMM

Dragonheart & Merlin said...

Pollus, we both enjoyed learning more about you. :) You are an adorable little Meezer kitten!

We are very much alike, Pollux. :) I do 3 & 4 too!

Caesar and Princess said...

WE really enjoyed this, Pollux.
You know what? I was a lot like you about 16 years ago. Mommie said I was a naughty skunk back then!

This was enjoyable to read

Headbutts, Caesar

Chance said...

Hmmm, I must twy dese egg tings.

Daisy said...

It sure was fun reading about you, little Pollux. I'll bet Lincoln Logs make very fun toys. I think you should stay far away from the oven!

The Meezers said...

great meme Pollux! you would fit in well here!

Black Cat said...

I loved reading your list - stay away from the oven though, ovens can be really hurty things. Mine often hurts me! xxx

Boy said...

It's gweat wearning all these about you!

Scout said...

What fun getting to know you better! My baby brother, Boo (who went over the bridge in 2003) would climb into the cold box too! He would get in and Mommy would have to dig him out.

You sound like you are a bundle of Meezer energy!!

Purrs,
Scout

Phoebe, A Siamese Kitten said...

Oh, that was an enjoyable meme, Pollux! You are quite a character.