Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Wednesday- gifties in the mail and Valentines

Castor: Hi effurycat! Look what came in the mail yesterday from Marilyn, Grace, Audace and Ruse! It's their outgrown kitty playgound! We love it sooooo much! We've been playing on it constantly! I really like the dangly mousies and Pollux really likes the tunnel and hammock. Pollux: I mentioned before how much we love the heater vents. It's not as romantic as a fireplace, but I've got room for a special Valentine kitty girl here next to me. My special Valentine friend Kaze can join me sometime when she's not busy with Mao.


Pollux: and here's a special Valentine I found for my special Valentine friend Kaze. I hope you like it. purrrrrr.......


Castor: and here's a Valentine I picked out special for Sophie. I really, really hope she will be my special Valentine kitty girl. She's got such beautiful furs... I bet they are the bestest furs to cuddle with.. I could groom them for hours! And I've got a special stash of fuzzy mices we could play with. Oh, my beautiful Sophie! Purrrrr.......



15 comments:

Kaze, Latte, & Chase said...

Oh thank you darling!! What a sweet valentine! I would love to come play with you on your new gym! I know I'd love to tackle and wrestle on there.

Kaze

Dragonheart & Merlin said...

That gym looks very cool! You are very lucky. :) Enjoy! :)

Daisy said...

That is a cute playground you two got! Perfect for a couple of young Meezers.

Tybalt said...

What sweet valentines! You two meezer kits are growing into some very smooth mancats!

I love your new playground . . . it looks like a lot of fun!

HRH Yao-Lin said...

woah Kaze is having an affair with you! Well done! xx

Cheysuli and gemini said...

The gym looks excellent!

The Meezers said...

you two are so cute. mommy wants to snuggle you both

Boy said...

You all are weawwy getting weady for vawentine's day!

China Cat said...

Wow, your new gym looks like lots of fun!

Purrrrrrrs, China Cat

Tyler said...

Oh my dear sweet Castor,
I am so thrilled with the valentine that you gave me. I could hardly believe my eyes when my mommy brought me to your blog and showed me your sweet giftie. I told my mommy how important it is to find a present for you, my cute meezer friend. She promised me she would but asked me to wait until THE WEEKEND because work is very busy for her right now.

Maybe tomorrow when my mom goes to work, you can teleport over and snuggle for a bit in my soft green bed. Or if you'd like I can come over there and maybe play on your new playground and your fuzzy mices. Oh we're going to have so much fun, my cute blue eyed chocolate point sweetie.
Headbutts and buscuits,
Sophie

Queen Snickers and Empress said...

Hehe Castor shall I mark you and Sophie off the Singles list? ~Queen Snickers

ML (Mary Lynn) said...

KC said...
O, that is a neat gym to play on. Looks like so much fun.
Furry sweet of Audace & Ruse's Mommy Marilynn to send you that.
Purrs, KC

DaisyMae Maus said...

You guys are gonna make excellent ManCats ... You're such Casanovas.

DMM

Tyler said...

Dearest Castor,
May I please have your e-mail address? If you're parents say it's okay, may I have your mailing address too? I promise not to give either out to any kitty else. I'm not very good at making graphics. I'd like to send you a REAL valentine. My Mom says that since we've just met, you're parents may not feel comfortable you giving out your real mail address. You can use my mom's e-mail to write me. She lives at lynn@hambley.com. I hope to hear from you soon.
Yours truly,
Sophie

Phoebe, A Siamese Kitten said...

Wow! I seriously have the same kitten blue tower as you guys. My favorite part is being able to bounce a toy mouse on top of it while inside the bag.