Monday, February 4, 2008

Meezer Monday- Sunny Day


Castor: I just love sitting here on the stairs. The best little sun rays come in here. And the stairs are the bestest for sharpening my claws on. I'm practicing being aloof in this picture. Meommy wanted me to look at the camera so she could take pictures of my pretty blue eyes, but I'm being aloof... at least until there's a lap to sit on or someone's opening a can of stinky goodness. I can't be aloof when stinky goodness is around or when there's a cozy place to snuggle. Now all I need is for Sophie to teleport over here so I can sit here on my sunny stairs and groom her pretty long furs!

11 comments:

The Meezers said...

Castor, you are adorable!

DaisyMae Maus said...

Oh, Castor ... That is the PURRFECT place to sit in the sunny spots!
DMM

DK & The Fluffies said...

Castor, you are such a sweet baby mancat!

Boy said...

Castor, you are muscuwar! That wooks wike a weal nice spot to sit at.

Kaze, Latte, & Chase said...

Castor that is such a lovely picture of you! Is Pollux off causing trouble??

Kaze

Two Meezer Brothers said...

Kaze, Pollux is ALWAYS off causing trouble! I'm so calm compared to him. I occasioannly engage in a game of runa across the beans heads while they are sleeping, thundering herd of elephants, and a good wrestling match, but with Pollux, it's non-stop.

Castor

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Aloof is a perfect meezer attitude. I am glad you are adopting it.

Phoebe, A Siamese Kitten said...

You are a sitting duck for a pounce!

Daisy said...

I love playing on the stairs, too. Only you are much more luckier than I am because your stairs get sunlight!

Tyler said...

I'm on my way! I want to see your pretty blue eyes up close and personal. And if you would let me wash your furs, I'm told that I'm very good at it. Maybe you can teach me aloof while I'm there. In may come in handy when my mommy wants to take my photo. Uh oh, mommy tells me that I may have missed the sun and that it's impolite to teleport during family time. I'll come by tomorrow, as soon as my mom leaves for work. Oh how I tomorrow there is sun.
Purrs, Sophie

Princess said...

Castor, you are certainly getting big!
being aloof is a bigboy thing, wow!