Monday, February 11, 2008

Meezer Monday- Valentine's Gifties!!!

Oh My Gosh! Lookie what my pretty ladycat Sophie sent me in the mail! She sent me a really cool feather toy, a whole BUNCH of mice and other feathery toys, some crinkly balls, and a nip banana. This was our first experience with a nip banana. We're not really sure what to think about it. But the mice! Oh my gosh the mice! My ladycat sure does know the way to a mankittens heart! Here we are exploring the big bunch of gifties...


And just LOOK at those feathers!!!!!!
Meommy played with me for a while, and it was so much fun!
Then Pollux butted in and played too. He's much more aggressive playing than I am, so I let him. Besides, Meommy said it would be very nice if I shared my toys. I'm a nice fella, so I did. He really thought the feathers were cool!

I'm upset with Meommy that she hasn't bought me the gifties I requested for my Sophie. She promised she'd go to Petsmart and get her some things I thought she'd like. But there were some really horrible storms here in western KY. Lots of people were hurted and killed in the storms. We got lucky and no tornados came here. We all did go to the basement bathroom for shelter at one point though. But our house is on low-lying property, and some the drainage ditch around the house got full of leaves and debris and isn't deep enough for torrential flooding. Water came in meommy's office and garage. It took several days of cleaning to get the office sorted back out. Now she and the neighbor are working together to get the ditched dug deeper so the water won't get in anymore. There's a big tractor digging it outside now! So, she's promised there will be slightly belated gifties sent to my darling soon. I guess I understand the situation. After all I DO NOT want water in my house anymore! Water is no fun for kitties!
Now, I must teleport over and snuggle with sweet Sophie in the new millie bed that Cookie procured for us. I have some lovely long multicolored furs to groom. See you soon sweetheart!
Castor








8 comments:

Kaze, Latte, & Chase said...

Pollux don't feel left out at all! My Lap Lady has promised me she is going to put together a little package for you as she finally has 5 minutes to breath at work!! Please send her your address and we'll get it to you by VD day (I hope!!)

Kaze
ljparry@gmail.com

Dragonheart & Merlin said...

Wow, those are fabulous toys! That is a wonderful package your received. Enjoy! :)

Daisy said...

Those are some nice toys you got!

Water in the house does not sound like very much fun. I am glad you are getting things all fixed up.

Tyler said...

Oh Castor, please don't send me anything. I had fun picking those small gifts out for you. Being able to see you and Pollux play with them is all the Valentine joy that I need.

I'm so sorry to hear that your home was flooded. I'm grateful that you and your family are okay. That sounds like a very scary time. I hope it wasn't too terrifing for your bean girl.

Too bad your whole family couldn't teleport out of that mess. But I bet your mommy is glad to be there to clean every thing up.

Snuggles and kisses too,
Sophie

Cheysuli and gemini said...

I am glad that you are safe from the weather! And that you got such great gifts!!!

DaisyMae Maus said...

Score! Wow! You got some furry excellent swag there, Castor! I love those fev-ver butt mice, too.
Yay!
DMM

Boy said...

Oh dear! Storms are nasty! I hope your Meommy gets that ditch ok soon!

jenianddean said...

Wowie! Those are great presents!! I love fev-vers!!

Happy Valentine's Day Castor and Pollux!
-Jasper McKitten-Cat