Monday, February 18, 2008

Meezer Monday

Pollux: Lookee what I got in the mail from my special friend Kaze! She sent me the most beautiful millie bed! She also sent a really neat teaser wand toy! Doesn't the millie bed go great with my lovely blue eyes! I'm not going to give up my millie bed for anyone! It's soooo cozy, I've even slept in it instead of meommy's lap a couple times. When meommy comes back from errands, she always finds me in my mille bed. I don't even think I will share it with Castor!
Castor: Psssstttt!!!! Sophie! Pollux left his millie bed! It's all ours! Teleport over so we can cuddle in it and groom each other's furs! It's so nice and warm, but it'd be even more cozy with you here to share it! And don't worry about my woofie siblings. Both of them are big, but they are such good woofies. The first time I met them, I gave them my biggest hiss and growl, so they know not to mess with kitties.
The big black woofie Raven LOVES kitties. Meommy even told me she helped her to rescue a formerly feral orange kitten and he came to live with a friend of hers. The kitten was hiding in the bushes, and Raven got excited, whined, and drug meommy over. Raven sniffed in the bushes, and then meommy saw the kitty there. They took the kitty home until they found him a forever home. Raven thought the kitty was hers and was upset when he was gone. She loved him, but at the time meommy and daddy had a very old kitty who has since gone over the bridge. They didn't think it was fair to ask Cleopatra to share her home in her old age. Raven just sniffs us a lot as wags her tail.
Apollo is a little dopey. He doesn't chase us or really acknowlege us. He cares more about chasing birds than kitties. We think that's pretty cool too. Meommy said he's even caught some before, and we think that's pretty impressive! A woofie that can jump up and catch birds is almost like a cat! We'll just pretend they're big cats since Raven thinks we're her babies and Apollo catches birds if that makes you less scaredy of them, OK?

7 comments:

Kaze, Latte, & Chase said...

Oh it does look very nice with your eyes!! I told them to give you one in blue so you'd know it was yours :). Millie Beds are addictive so I certainly understand your snuggling in it.

Kaze

Kaze, Latte, & Chase said...

I forgot to mention! Did you know you guys were conceived in or around a Millie bed? When your daddy went to visit your mommy they spent lots of time together in the millie bed :).

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Oh you look lovely in your Millie bed! What a gorgeous one!

DaisyMae Maus said...

That bed looks furry cozy! But Pollux ... you really should share with Castor.
DMM

Daisy said...

It is very wonderful that you got your very own Millie bed from the sweet Kaze. That is a good color for you!

Camie's Kitties said...

That is a very pretty bed. Ours is pink and red and kindof looks valentiney. Enjoy it. We have been sleeping in ours a lot lately.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody and Camie

Tyler said...

Wowie that's the prettiest Millie bed i've ever seen! Castor, thanks for warming it up for me. I'll be right over! Are you sure Pollux won't mind? I'll bring over a bag of Greenies to share with him, so he won't mind as much. I can't wait to meet Raven and Apollo too. With you there to protect me, I'll be brave. Can't wait to see you!
Your floofy one, Sophie
(Ty's little sis)