Monday, March 31, 2008

Meezer Monday



Aren't I such a handsome young mancat! Meommy caught me enjoying my sunny window and couldn't resist a picture of my charming profile. It almost looks like I'm outside, but I'm not. I'm becoming increasingly curious about the great outdoors.... I've been known to hover around the door when the humans are coming and going. I remember how Apollo smelled of fishies when he came back from his great escape... I bet I could gets me some fishies too... Meommy tells me I should stay inside. She says it's not safe for handsome young mancats to go outside. There be coyotes, cars, and she's seen a big mean ferral mancat in the neighborhood. Castor doesn't think going outside would be a good idea either. But he's just a scairdy cat. He even hides from the little girl bean when she's being squeally. I just chase her. Little girl humans can be such fun...

13 comments:

Riley & Tiki said...

Mommy & Daddy keep a squirt bottle by the door and we get squirted if we get too close.

Daisy said...

That is a very handsome photo! I think you need to get a stroller, then you could go strollering all over town.

The Meezers said...

oh Pollux, the OUT is bad. Castor and your mom and dad are right. we would hate to have anything happen to you!

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Out can be very scary. I got out when Momma didn't know it and it was very frightening. Daisy is right about getting a stroller.

Princess said...

Pollux, inside is the place to be.
Outside is scary and dangerous!!!

You are quite handsome, really turning into a dashing mancat!

Artsy Catsy said...

Pollux, you are a magnificently handsome mancat. Take a tip from me, though: just hovering around the door doesn't work. You have to flop down in front of it, forming a barricade so the humans trip over you, leaving the door open long enough for you to dash out. I do it all the time!

Rocky

DaisyMae Maus said...

Pollux ... You'd be wise to get a dose of "scairdy" from Castor. The out-of-doors isn't safe (although it's interesting). I used to be an out-of-doors cat 'til I got 'dopted ... INSIDE is the best place for kitties.
DMM

Sparky Fuzzypants said...

Doods ... Stayin' inside is the way to go 'cuz there's a whole lotta big, scary stuff outside that could squish, poke, or EAT you! If you wanna grow up to be a good looking ManCat (like ME), stay in the house unless you're in the PTU or a zipped up stroller.
Hang loose!
Sparky Fuzzypants

jenianddean said...

Outside is bad unless you are in your stroller or on your harness. Mom and dad used to have a spray bottle beside the door when we were all kittens.

And what a handsome mancat you are turning into!! Great photo!

-Jasper McKitten-Cat

DK & The Fluffies said...

That's a furry handsome picture. It's going to drive the GirlCats crazy!

Kaze, Latte, & Chase said...

I think you need a harness! A Puppia harness. I was like Castor and was scared to death of Out of Doors. But last fall I started to get OK on the harness. Check out Latte's blog for some pics of him in it. He LOVES it.

Kaze

The Crew said...

My that's a very handsome pose. We aren't allowed outside either. Our Mom freaks out 'cause she's always afraid we'll get hurt or something.

George

Gandalf & Grayson said...

Inside is OK, but we love our yard! Too bad you can't sit on the window sill outside and look in. To be completely forthcoming, we have a cat flap that we stay near in case of a noise or something else scairty. We make for inside pretty quick when that happens!