Friday, July 25, 2008

Almost purr-thday time!

When we were little kits were played a lot....



And slept a lot...

And ate a lot...



Not much has changed about those three things.... but now we are BIGGER!!! We don't fit in our bed together as well as we used to, but us meezers never mind sleeping in a heap, do we? We eat A LOT more than we used to, sleep A LOT more than we used to, and plat A LOT rougher than we used to! We also have a forever home in Kentucky even though we were born in Florida! Our new fambly loves us very much and we are very spoiled felines!


Meommy has got so much stuff ready for our purr-thday party! Please remember to drop by Sunday and party like an animal on our special day!

Castor and Pollux










14 comments:

The Meezers said...

WE CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!

Tybalt said...

I can't wait!!!!!
You two sure did grow up fast!

Chance said...

I iz soo asited fur yur purrffday! I wonna be ables ta bisit on yur purrffday doh soes I will wishy yoo bof a happy happy day now! Hope yoo haz lotsa funs at yur partay an get lotsa gwate pressies!

Puuurrrssssssssssssss

Chance

Daisy said...

I will mark my calendar!

Kaze, Latte, & Chase said...

Oh darlings it warms my heart so much to know that I've played a small part in your comfort through your lives with Millie Beds. I remember the day you were born!!

Kaze

meemsnyc said...

Happy early birthday! We love the kitten photos, you all were so cute!!!

HotMBC said...

Mommy's going awwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
Can't wait til your party!

Cheysuli and gemini said...

I can't wait until you have your first birthday!!!!

Camie's Kitties said...

Happy Almost Birthday Boys. You two have certainly grown into two very handsome Meezer men. We will be here late on Sunday.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody, Camie and Miss Jade

Karen Jo said...

I can hardly wait for the party. I also remember the day you were born.

Name: Mr. Hendrix said...

oh my gosh! we remember when you were just tiny little kitty babies and now you're going to be Mancats! how cool!

Samantha and Mr. Tigger said...

OH Wow! You have grown into two handsome young ManCats! We will be here to celebrate with you tomorrow!
Your FL furiends,

The Cat Realm said...

A party!!! I will come!
Mrs. OZ

ML said...

Cute pickshures.
Love,
KC