Monday, September 15, 2008

Meezer Monday- Recovery is Good

Hello Effurrybody! One thing I can say that has been good about being sicky. You certainly get a whole lotta pampering when you are recovering. Meommy got the results of the biopsy and they don't think it was a food allergy. So, stinky goodness is back on the menu! Meommy hasn't been skimping on it either 'cause I losted some weight while I was sick. So, here I am happily bellied up to the bar enjoying a can of the good stuff!


I'm a good brother. I know Castor was worried about me, so I am sharing my stinky goodness with him. Even though he IS getting a little pudgy and probably doesn't need it!


Thanks again effurryone for your purrs. I really needed it! I didn't let meommy know how bad I felt until it was almost too late. The VET said that if I hadn't gone to see him when we did, I could have gone over the bridge. I am much too young for that. Meommy says she is gonna be extra vigilent with me from now on. I don't let on how bad I feel. So at the smallest sign of problems, meommy has vowed to wisk me off to the VET again.

16 comments:

The Meezers said...

we are very glad you're feeling better Pollux!!

Victor Tabbycat said...

Goin to the vet's no fun - I should know after last week - but I guess they's good people who want to help us feel better. Ha! Like pokin me in the eye made it feel better! Ha ha!

But srsly, if you was dat sick, I's glad you wented an gotted all better. Purrs!

Cheysuli and gemini said...

I am so glad you are feeling better!!!!

crazy meezers said...

Our first time stopping by to say Hai guys!

Glad your feelin' better, and your allowed to have the yummy stuff again!

Zippy, Sadie and Speedy said...

We is glad yoor mommy pays such close attention to yoo dat she noticed yoo weren't feeling well even tho yoo tried to hide it.

Boy said...

I'm so gwad you're better now! Purrs!

Junior said...

We are so glad you are home and feeling better!!!!!!

Name: Mr. Hendrix said...

i'm so glad you're feeling better and getting spoiled. i am the same way about being sick so my mommy does what your mommy is going to do. take me at the first sign of trouble.

we love that you get to eat at the bar. who needs peanuts when you have stinky goodness?

Tiger Lily said...

We are very glad you are feeling better Pollux. We are just a little bit upset with Mom for not helping us get around to our friends more often because we did not even know you were sick!

prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs and tail wags,
Jemima, Zeke, Sushi, Tiger Lily and Ruckus

Quasi said...

I'm happy that you're feeling better. I'm also envious that you get to eat up on the counter.

DaisyMae Maus said...

Glad you're feelin' better, Pollux. Don't cut your tongue on that cat o' stinky goodness!
DMM

meemsnyc said...

We're glad you are feeling better! You deserve the whole can!!

jenianddean said...

Glad you are feeling better!
--Jasper

Everycat said...

Hope you guys are still doing ok.

Beethoven said...

I'm glad you're feeling better Pollux! You guys are invited over on Saturday! Here's the invitation!

Nishant said...

I am so glad you are feeling better!!!!
data entry india